U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen
Originally commissioned in 1915, Conte di Cavour and Giulio Cesare (Leonardo da Vinci was destroyed by sabotage during World War One) were rebuilt as first generation fast battleships in a process that left only 40% of the original structure in place. The central tower was removed, as was one main battery turret. The remaining guns were upgraded from 12-inch to 12.6-inch. The new boilers and turbines improved speed from 21.5 knots to 27 knots. Overall, they were good units, even with weak anti-aircraft and submarine protections.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted