U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen
The Idoneth Deepkin are a mysterious race of aelves who dwell within the oceans of the Mortal Realms, emerging from their watery seclusion to plunder the souls of land-dwellers – a grim harvest upon which their very survival depends. When the Idoneth go to war, they bring with them a phantasmal manifestation of their pelagic home. From this shimmering tide of magic, cold-hearted aelven warriors and ferocious beasts of the abyss surge forth to overwhelm their disoriented prey. In their wake is left only an eerie silence, for any survivors are reduced to a blank-eyed stupor by the obliviating enchantments of the Deepkin.
This book contains everything you need to know about the soul-raiders of the sea, who command the power of the depths and the creatures of the ocean as they pillage spirit-essence across the Mortal Realms. Uncover the genesis of the Deepkin and the nature of their withering curse, and explore the mystifying world of their sunken cities.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A deluge of background information on the mysterious Idoneth Deepkin, including their arcane origins and aquatic way of life.
- Ethereal artwork that displays the majesty of the Idoneth Deepkin
- 18 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for Akhelian nobles, soul-starved Namarti Thralls, and vicious sea beasts like the Allopex or Leviadon
- Rules for the 6 primary Idoneth Enclaves, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits such as Forgotten Nightmares and Tides of Death
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to plunder the Mortal Realms in Idoneth soul-raids, plus 3 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of abyssal Idoneth Deepkin miniatures assembled in the colours of their Enclaves, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself