Escape from Colditz, 75th Anniversary Edition - The definitive edition of an iconic game.
By Pat Reid & Brian Degas, Illustrated by Peter Dennis
Designed by Major Pat Reid, one of only a handful of prisoners-of-war to escape Colditz Castle, and screenwriter Brian Degas, Escape From Colditz is the iconic game of careful planning and nerves of steel.
Become Allied escape officers – assemble your equipment, plot your escape routes, and coordinate your efforts to avoid the guards. Become the German security officer – maintain control through guile, ruthlessness, and careful observation despite limited numbers.
This deluxe edition of the classic game for 2 to 6 players includes both original and updated rules, new hand-painted artwork, an oversized board, 56 wooden playing pieces, 100 fully illustrated cards, a 32-page history book, and unique replicas of artefacts from the prison.
- A brand new edition of one of the best known British board games ever created. Released to celebrate the 75th anniversary of game designer and P.O.W. Major Pat Reid's actual escape from Colditz Castle during WWII.
- The only English language edition to be produced since the early eighties.
- Full worldwide rights, in all languages other than Spanish.
- New art from Peter Dennis, including a hand drawn map of the prison and detailed escape equipment, replicas of articles associated with the prison and a beautiful prestige-quality board, cards and playing pieces.
- Replica POW aid box to match the original edition, with added replica period cigarette boxes to act as tuck-boxes for cards.